Acer has achieved the goal of breaking the barriers between people and technology since its founding in 1976. Globally, Acer ranks No. 2 for total PCs and notebooks. A profitable and sustainable Channel Business Model is instrumental to the company's continuing growth, while its multi-brand approach effectively integrates Acer, Gateway, Packard Bell, and eMachines brands in worldwide markets.
Acer strives to design environmentally friendly products and establish a green supply chain through collaboration with suppliers. Acer is proud to be a Worldwide Partner of the Olympic Movement, including the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter and London 2012 Olympic Games.
Over 30 years of making history in the fast-paced IT industry, Acer’s far-reaching strategy of focusing on R&D and marketing development has laid the foundations and created a company ready to embrace the challenges of the future. The Acer Group employs 8,000 people worldwide. Estimated revenues for 2010 reached US$19.9 billion.
Currently we are opening engineering positions as follows.
Jakarta | Closing Date : 17 August 2011
- Develop, and coordinate department plan in order to meet department objectives effectively and efficient
- Control and review the implementation of department plan as to ensure it is implemented in appropriate manner.
- Review weekly and monthly report regarding parts management (stock aging, RMA, parts consumption, shortage, etc)
- Propose department budget and submit to Superior in order to get superior approval.
- Monitor the activities in Service Logistics department in order to ensure the implementation of ISO procedure is executed consistently.
- Develop subordinate skill and performance through training, coaching and counseling in order to meet department objective
- Provide recommendation on alternative solution of replacement unit in special case as to meet CSI
- Coordinate weekly and monthly meeting within own department to update the information and feedback, and set the agreed preventive action as a guidance.
- Monitor the stock level so as to ensure enough buffer to support the warranty consumption.
- Minimum S1 from Engineering
- Experiences minimum 5 years from hardware / automotive / heavy machine / consumer electronics industry
- Master in warehouse managament, guarantee reserve, production planning inventory control (PPIC)
- Good leadership, excellent communication skill
How to Apply:
For those interested candidates, if you meet the qualification, please send your resume with recent photograph, current and expected salary, to the following email: